Crossroads 3-Day Intensive
CrossRoads is an innovative & transformative curriculum that has been used by organisations such as the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, the Colorado Department of Human Services, Habitat for Humanity, The Government of Slovakia & Real LIFE Foundation. The Crossroads program enables people to:
• Be intentional about pursuing & fulfilling your purpose
• Cultivate a growth mindset while further enabling you to build healthier relationships
• Be equipped with effective strategies for critical thinking & purpose-driven decision making;
• Value emotional intelligence & learn how to improve it
• Be inspired to live a life that gives back to the world.
Join us for a comprehensive 3-day workshop this 9th - 11th March run by Day 2 International in conjunction with partners Love & Build & Awaken Generation. Cost for the 3-day CrossRoads intensive training is SGD$375, inclusive of lunches, student manuals & a Certificate of Completion.
Lynn is Japanese by ethnicity, Canadian by citizenship & nationality, & resides in the Philippines. Born & educated in Canada, she has lived & worked in Asia for more than 20 years in the public, private & non-profit sectors. After serving as the Country Manager of Harris Corporation, a US multinational, & most recently as the Executive Director of Real LIFE Foundation, Lynn is now the Asia Pacific Director for Day2 International, a consulting firm that provides training for businesses, NGOs, governments, ministries & schools. She is passionate about helping people to discover & live their purpose, cultivate a growth mindset & leave a legacy for the world.
A passionate speaker & life coach, Calvin’s dream is to see people realise their purpose & to live up to their full potential. As far as he can remember, Calvin has always had a love for mentoring youth & community building projects. Calvin was formerly a Life Coach at TRYBE Singapore, a youth development organisation where he mentored over 30 juvenile youth in a year at the Singapore Boys’ Hostel. Prior to that, Calvin spent five years as a Child Youth Social Worker at Westbridge Residential School in Auckland, New Zealand. Together with his wife Alarice in 2015, he pioneered Awaken Generation, a music mentorship school designed for growth in not only skill, but character.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2017-02-25 09:48:50
[ Thu ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 8 New Industrial Road, LHK3 Building #03-04, Singapore 536200
Standard SOLD OUT $375.00
- Venue Address
- 8 New Industrial Road, LHK3 Building, #03-04, S536200 Singapore
Closest MRTs are Tai Seng & Bartley on the Circle Line. Est. 10 minutes walk.
Love & Build266 Followers